Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Happy Birthday, Dearest Aiwei :D

Dated Wifey the last two days, Sunday & Monday. Study dates, HAHA(: Gen was supposed to come on Sunday but ..lousy. Studying was productive, haha, really. Sort of la, well at least work got done. And I saw Ching's crush! (HAHA, she's gonna kill me.)

Our messy table, only cos the table was too small!



Our snacks. (:



Wifey and Hubby. So er. HAHA(:



(:

I enjoyed the last two days. But I'm really not sure if it did me good to go out, or rather more specifically, to those places. Places that held many memories, still close to my heart. I'm not thinking of running away from them, but suddenly ..it's just too overwhelming. Not just the places, even a piece of transparency Ching stashed in her Amath textbook got me reminiscing and just feeling sad all over again. First, the smile, then the tears came. I admit I've had thoughts of running away from them, from avoiding them, but I guess in the end, in order to get over, I have to face them. Bishan, Toa Payoh, my club ..bring it on.

I M STRONG. I R NAT. LOL(:

Goodnight, all. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home